Tuesday, July 1, 2014

TpT Conference - Vegas, here we come!

The Teachers pay Teachers first ever conference is in Las Vegas this month. I didn't think I would be able to go with two little ones at home, but my awesome and very supportive husband surprised me by saying "sure"! We have to plan ahead because we've never taken the kids on a 5 hour drive before. My son is three, and my daughter isn't even one yet. We're planning on leaving early in the morning and making a few stops, including the Hoover Dam. For a there year old, the spectacle of Vegas should be impressive, but it will also be very very hot, and my husband will have to keep them busy for a whole day on his own.

I am excited to learn as much as I can and really really grateful to be able to go. I am particularly looking forward to the Blogger Meet-up where I might absorb some inspiration from energetic and engaging people!

Excuse me for the short post, but my son is testing his scissors on the couch pillows! Got to go-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pop-Up Sign-up form